PiMARQ JD Code: 069- Updated
Role Name: Azure DevOps / Azure Administrator
About Company: Our client is envisioned as a platform that can deliver analytical business insights while keeping the complexity out. They help develop and integrate business analytics, the key ingredient in any digital transformation, on a ready-to-use data lake platform supported by a range of managed and concierge services.
They have an amazing team that brings tremendous depth in the data warehouse, business intelligence and analytics area with experience ranging from 15 years to 25 years. A majority of their team members have worked for large IT consulting companies such as Capgemini, DXC and large corporations such as GM and Unilever.
- Use Azure ARM, PowerShell scripts and bash scripts to code infrastructure.
- Responsible for system administration of Azure environments right from provisioning and tear down of all environments right from development to production.
- Configure Azure CI/CD pipelines.
- Configure & Manage Azure platform resources such as Compute, Storage and Networks for all environments right from development to production.
- Implement security and protect identities.
- Automate day to day infrastructure administration activities
Day to day activities:
- Code Azure infrastructure for software product.
- System administration of Azure cloud resources
- Number of preventable incidents and response time.
- Automation of day to day infrastructure administration activities
- Responsible for coding infrastructure
- System Administration of Azure Cloud environments
- Responsible for end-to-end DevOps process and pipelines.
- Responsible for administration of GitHub source code repositories
Growth & Development:
- Opportunties to gain real life experience in length and breadth of infrastructure as code technologies and Azure Cloud.
- An engineering graduate in Computer Science from a reputed institute.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Core Skills & Competencies:
- Coding infrastructure using Azure ARM, PowerShell Scripts and Bash scripts.
- Coding infrastructure using variety of open source technologies such as terraform shall be added advantage
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Great attention to detail
- An Analytical mind
Background / Experience:
- Worked and lead Agile Teams and familiar with agile development methodologies.
- Experience in configuring Azure CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in coding infrastructure and azure administration
- Software Product Development Companies
Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio Enterprise, Visual Studio Community Edition
- Coordinate with module leaders and full stack developers to code infrastructure
- Work with product organization and delivery organization for system administration of software products and software solutions to clients.
Location: Work from Home
Experience: 2+ years