PiMARQ JD Code: 030
Role Name: Embedded Test Engineer
What will you be doing?
- Understand the system and software requirements and architecture designs.
- Prepare system and software test specifications.
- Prepare or supporting for Test planning
- Prepare participate in system or software verification and validation plan
- Execute review the software testing according to automotive standards.
- Prepare the software test reports traceability and review reports
- Prepare automation for test cases
Who will be the right fit?
- Experience in embedded software testing, unit integration test, white box & black box tests.
- Experience of testing firmware middleware software for 16 32 bit processors.
- Understanding of communication protocols like I2C SPI CAN USB
- Should have experience in a scripting languages like Python, and shell
- Experience in test methodologies Experience in a workflow for SDLC.
- Working experience in QEMU and test jig will be a plus.
- Strong Problem solving and analytical skills Should be a good team player.
- Understanding of electronics hardware e g ADC CAN PROCESSOR IO interfaces.