PiMARQ JD Code: 067- Updated
Role Name: Full Stack Lead Developer
About Company: Our client is envisioned as a platform that can deliver analytical business insights while keeping the complexity out. They help develop and integrate business analytics, the key ingredient in any digital transformation, on a ready-to-use data lake platform supported by a range of managed and concierge services.
They have an amazing team that brings tremendous depth in the data warehouse, business intelligence and analytics area with experience ranging from 15 years to 25 years. A majority of their team members have worked for large IT consulting companies such as Capgemini, DXC and large corporations such as GM and Unilever.
- Full Stack Developers approach software holistically to both user experience and functionality.
- Design and creation of scalable software.
- Clearly communicate design using various diagrammatic approaches such as flow charts, state diagrams and use case diagrams.
- Writing clean, functional code on front-end and back-end.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
Day to day activities:
- Design and Develop web applications
- Write unit tests to validate applications developed
- End to end ownership of one or more modules
- Lead one or more modules (microservices)
- Lead one or more full stack developers
- Work with module leader to develop modules end-to-end (microservices)
Growth & Development:
- Opportunties to gain real life experience in length and breadth of emerging technologies.
- Opportunities to grow as lead developer and eventually become architect over a period.
- An engineering graduate in Computer Science from a reputed institute.
- Azure certification and ML certifications shall be added advantage.
Core Skills & Competencies:
- Any one of ReactJS/Vue.JS/Anguar.JS
- Experience in Python, ML and data science will be added advantage
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Great attention to detail
- An Analytical mind
Background / Experience:
- Worked and lead Agile Teams and familiar with agile development methodologies.
- Experience in designing and developing web applications end to end with Microsoft .NET and Azure stacks.
- Experience in developing applications using CI/CD pipeline, Unit testing using NUnit or xUnit.
- Software Product Development Companies
Azure DevOps, Azure Tools, Visual Studio Code and Visual Studio
- Coordinate with other module leaders
- Work with delivery organization and support organization to target zero defects in software built
Location: Work from Home
Experience: 5+ years