PiMARQ JD Code: 052
Role Name: Inside Sales Specialist
About Company: The client is India’s premier programmatic marketing platform, and a Google partner. They work with leading digital-first brands and media agencies globally. They have emerged one amongst the top three growth marketing channels alongside Google Ads and Facebook. They combine Machine Learning with Human Intelligence to discover unique audience insights and optimize performance across the marketing funnel for Marketers.
The company was founded in 2013 by ISB alumnus, is a Red Herring Global 100 winner, and has been ranked by Deloitte amongst the fastest 50 tech companies in India.
Client is seeking a prolific business development lead to run the growth function across their key strategic markets. Incumbent will have full ownership to drive customer acquisition through marketing direct sales, inside sales and alliances to meet tactical and strategic goals of the Company. This is an opportunity to combine your strategic thinking, resourcefulness, as well as growth hacking, solutioning, storytelling and networking skills to drive significant business impact. If you enjoy being the tip of the spear in acquiring business, then this is the role for you.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to achieve revenue and gross margins in International and Indian markets.
- Lead generation to get qualified leads and convert them with sales pitches.
- Own complete sales cycle & onboarding to growing key accounts.
- Primarily drive International market penetration via inside sales, partnerships and marketing. Assist with domestic sales efforts to acquire strategic prospects.
- Operational responsibilities include cultivating pipelines, generating reports and updating stakeholders on the monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Ability to present data in an effective and actionable manner.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
Competencies & Prerequisites:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in running sales and business development in new markets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Passion, perseverance and resourcefulness required of a BD job.
- Experience in complete sales cycle and client engagement. Analytical skills and ability to leverage sales enablement tools and platforms (e.g. Sales Navigator, CRM) is a must.
- Experience in AdTech/MarTech is preferred. Basic understanding of this domain is a must.
- Seasoned storyteller with ability to identify the right target segments, pain points and unmet needs of target customers, and accordingly improvise the pitch and the solution, while optimizing for short term vs. long term goals – internal and external.