PiMARQ JD Code: 005
Role Name: Java Senior Developer
JAVA, Big data developer. We are looking for 4 to 6 years of experience, SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER.
- Work with application developers to develop, test, roll out and maintain RESTful services
- Develop and implement solutions, based on a set of standards, patterns and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Developing full stack solutions and continuous delivery frameworks.
- Actively review their own and the team’s work processes and implements improvements seen from other teams or in industry to drive continuous improvement of the team’s efficiency, speed, and quality
- The candidate will also take responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation.
Skills listed by customer Most important skills, in decreasing order of importance:
- Java, Spring and Spring Boot; Maven/Gradle
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithm, concurrent programming experience
- Experience with streaming computations and message passing
- Apache Flink
- Kafka (preferably), MQTT or other queuing technologies
Java and J2EE Technologies – Spring Framework Proficiency – Intermediate(>3 & <=6yrs) General skills that would be useful:
- DevOps: Git, Jenkins, Dockers
- General Bash, Python skills
- Caching technologies, e.g. Elasticache, Redis
- Knowledge of Oil and Petroleum industry, ERPs etc.
- Experience with business processes
- 3 to 5 years hands on experience in designing, building and implementing Microservices, REST APIs
- Domain Driven Design and Test Driven development experience
- Experience in agile project team as agile project team member