PiMARQ JD Code: 020
Position: Junior Engineer
Department : Product Engineering
A junior engineer will be responsible for carrying out a variety of engineering duties including design, manufacturing co-ordination, assembly of different components, etc. And also he will be collaborated with design team as well as the production team in various projects.
- Create new designs/ design modifications on the existing products CAD tools.
- Create detailed manufacturing drawings and BOM for the products.
- Work with production line as a team to achieve the goal.
- Create or maintain the engineering documents like FMEA, DFM, etc.
- Will be reporting to the Product Manager.
- ITI / Diploma in Mechanical / Tool& Die making / production engineering or relevant field.
- Creative thinking capability and good knowledge on basic subjects of mechanical engineering.
- Good Knowledge engineering drawing , production engineering and GD&T.
- Proficient in any of the 3 D software preferably Autodesk fusion 360/ Solid works.
- Hands on experience in manufacturing processes preferably sheet metal manufacturing.
- 1-2 Year experience in the relevant field.
- Basic knowledge on Electro-mechanical systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to do multi task and manage the time effectively.
- Candidates should be able to join immediately.
Compensation: 15k during probation period (90 days) post that salary will be according to market standard
Location: Marathalli, Bangalore