PiMARQ JD Code: 028
Role Name: Lighting Designer
Company Profile: Company is part of a group that has been in Business field for 125 years in Bangalore and 20 years in lighting field and served more than 75000 customers
The company is a high profile and high end lighting company dealing in Premium lighting brands and products. The company has a legacy of more than 20 years in the lighting business with associations with brands from Germany, Italy, Spain, USA, UK, Japan, Belgium, Austria and Thailand.
The company has supplied lighting to 5 Chief ministers of Karnataka and also lot of celebrities and film actors like Puneet, Shivarajkumar,Sudeep, Ambareesh, Anil Kumble, Rahul Dravid etc
The candidate will be working for a high profile Lighting Showroom which deals with LIGHTING products FROM EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
Experience – 0-4 years of design experience
Work Timings: 10:30 am till evening when the store closes
- Candidate should be able to lead a team of designers to create lighting solutions from cad and 3ds files using Dialux, Revit and suitable lighting software.
- Suggest suitable lighting options by working on visually appealing presentations from our database.
- Work on assigned TASKS and deliver on time
- Impress customers on how lighting design can add value.
- Should be able to visit Prospective clients to make assessment and suggest suitable Lighting solutions ( training shall be provided)
- Interact with Architects and Interior designers to suggest appropriate lighting solutions that fit in with the design vision, based on appointments in the course of daily activities.
- Achieve sales targets (Design Projects) assigned by the organization on a monthly basis, target based bonus programme
- Provide accurate forecasts, updates and requested reports to the reporting manager.
- Will be promoted as a lead designer based on performance.
Perks of the job:
- Fuel expenses for client meetings are borne by Company
- Lunch provided at the company/ lunch charges are provided by the organization.
- collaborative attitude
- problem solver
- excellent customer service and communication skills
- designer’ vision
- to be dressed in formals for work
- PROFECIENCY IN CAD,
- PHOTOSHOP ( WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE)
- Master’s degree with Lighting design as one of the subjects
Salary package: 15,000 to 30,000 per month BASED ON PROFECIENCY + attractive incentives
Company location: KH road Bangalore