PiMARQ JD Code: 025
Role Name: Teacher, Accounts & Admin Position
Please mention which position you would like to apply for while sending your updated resumes.
Teaching position for Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology), Mathematic, Social Science, English, Kannada, Nursery, Librarian, Physical Education, Art & Craft)
Teaching & Other Activities:
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons;
- Teaching, according to their educational needs, the pupils assigned to him/her, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the pupils in school and elsewhere;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils.
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual pupils and of any class or group of pupils assigned to him/her;
- Providing guidance and advice to pupils on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers including information about sources of more expert advice on specific questions, making relevant records and reports;
- Making records of and reports on the personal and social needs of pupils except in instances where to do so might be regarded as compromising a teacher’s own position;
- Communicating and consulting with the parents of pupils;
- Communicating and co-operating with such persons or bodies outside the school as may be approved by the employing authority and the Board of Governors;
- Participating in meetings arranged for any of the purposes described above
Assessments and Reports:
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual pupils and groups of pupils except in instances where to do so might be regarded as compromising a teacher’s own position
- Participating, if required, in any scheme of staff development and performance review
- Reviewing from time to time his/her methods of teaching and programmes of work; & Participating in arrangements for his/her further training and professional development as a teacher.
- Advising and co-operating with the principal and other teachers (or any one or more of them) on the preparation and development of courses of study, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements. Discipline, Health and Safety
- Maintaining good order and discipline among pupils in accordance with the policies of the employing authority and safeguarding their health and safety both when they are authorised to be on the school premises and when they are engaged in authorised school activities elsewhere.
- Participating in meetings at the school which relate to the curriculum for the school or the administration or organisation of the school, including pastoral arrangements.
- Supervising and teaching any pupils whose teacher is not available provided that: In schools with an average daily enrolment greater than 150 pupils a teacher other than a supply teacher shall not be required to provide such cover after the second day on which a teacher is absent or otherwise not available or from the first day if the fact that the teacher would be absent or otherwise not available for a period exceeding 2 days was known to and agreed by the employing authority in advance
Participating in arrangements for preparing pupils for public examinations and in assessing pupils for the purposes of such examinations; recording and reporting such assessments; and participating in arrangements for pupils’ presentation for and supervision during such examination.
- Contributing to the selection for appointment and professional development of other teachers, including the induction and assessment of probationary teachers;
- Co-ordinating or managing the work of other teachers;
- Taking such part as may be required of him/her in the review, development and management of activities relating to the curriculum, organisation and pastoral functions of the school.
- Participating in administrative and organisational tasks related to such duties as are described above, including the management or supervision of persons providing support for the teachers in the school and the ordering and allocation of equipment and materials;
- Attending assemblies
- Registering the attendance of pupils and supervising pupils, whether these duties are to be performed before, during or after school sessions.
- A full-time teacher shall be available for work on 229 days in any year of which not more than 195 days should involve teaching children in a classroom situation.
- A teacher shall be available to perform such duties at such times and such places as may reasonably be specified by the principal
- A teacher may not be required to teach as distinct from supervise children in a classroom situation for more than 24 to 36 hours in any week.
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: 1.5-2.4lpa (For the right candidate the salary is not an issue)
Number of positions: 2
MONDAY -FRIDAY 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
SATURDAY 9:00 AM – 12:30
Joining Date: Immediate
Job Location: Kanakapura Main Road