PiMARQ JD Code: 089
Role Name: AZURE BASED VISUALISATION LEAD / DEVELOPER
About Company: Our client is envisioned as a platform that can deliver analytical business insights while keeping the complexity out. They help develop and integrate business analytics, the key ingredient in any digital transformation, on a ready-to-use data lake platform supported by a range of managed and concierge services.
They have an amazing team that brings tremendous depth in the data warehouse, business intelligence and analytics area with experience ranging from 15 years to 25 years. A majority of their team members have worked for large IT consulting companies such as Capgemini, DXC and large corporations such as GM and Unilever.
Power BI with Azure Analytical services (AAS) lead / sr. developer
Core Technical Experience must have:
- Experience analysing, designing, developing and deploying Reports and Dashboards using PowerBI.
- Experience analysing, designing, developing and deploying end user consumption solutions using Azure Analysis Services(AAS) / OLAP
- Knowledge of importing data from various sources such as SQL Server, Azure SQL DB, SQL Server Analysis Services (Tabular Model), MS Excel etc.
- Strong experience in Power BI dashboard development.
- Hands-on experience Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications and reporting needs (e.g. KPIs, calculations etc.)
- Have worked in Azure cloud environment
Core service delivery Experience – must haves:
Candidates should have:
- Number of Projects: Candidate should have worked on atleast two real-life projects (i.e. for a client with solution being deployed in production).
- POC or MVP experiences alone are not enough.
- Lifecycle: Should have experience Analyzing business requirements, Design, Build and Deploy complex visualization.
- Deployment: Good knowledge of cloud deployments of BI solutions in Azure cloud eco-system.
- Methodology: Should have experience in Agile projects
- Devops: Candidates to have working knowledge of Devops based service delivery – specifically GitHub Integration
- Candidates who have worked on Migration (Data, Process) projects will be a plus.
- Testing and Acceptance: Candidates should have experience Testing using and reconciling data between systems.
- Candidates should have the ability to work in a team environment, be able to work remotely with minimum supervision and should have strong work ethic.
- Willing to work for Global clients (e.g. North America based client) from a time and distributed working perspective. developer
Location: Work from Home
Experience: 4-8 years