PIMARQ JD code: 107
- Role: Azure – Technical Project Lead
About Company: Our client is envisioned as a platform that can deliver analytical business insights while keeping the complexity out. They help develop and integrate business analytics, the key ingredient in any digital transformation, on a ready-to-use data lake platform supported by a range of managed and concierge services.
They have an amazing team that brings tremendous depth in the data warehouse, business intelligence, and analytics area with experience ranging from 15 years to 25 years. A majority of their team members have worked for large IT consulting companies such as Capgemini, DXC, and large corporations such as GM and Unilever.
Need a highly competent and highly reliable Azure – Technical Project Lead.
- Overall Experience band 8 to 12 years (12 years max)
- Minimum of 4-year experience with relational and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, Hadoop, Cloudera, MongoDB, MySQL (~ 3 of them)
- Exposure to Software development full life-cycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools.
- Good understanding of DW/BI/Analytics related technologies.
- Experience in delivery using Agile methodologies.
- Should have the drive and energy to take customer projects from proposal to delivery acceptance.
- Should have the agility and versatility to Manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Should be able to attract the right talent to build a star delivery team below him/her
- Being Technical and being table to Manage (Customer, Requirements and the Team) are very important. Just one won’t cut