Qualification: BBM / MBA
Experience: 2-3 years experience in Marketing; Experience in industries likes Food, Education, Manufacturing & Hospitality will be preferred
Job Highlights: Only candidates who are currently in Bangalore and are open for travelling within and outside Bangalore can apply for this role. Male candidates are highly preferred.
The business development executive will be responsible for developing business solutions; manage client accounts and come up with new sales ideas that can generate more revenue for the company. This target and incentive driven high visibility role also includes new devising Marketing & Sales strategies, Lead Generation, Sales Pitches, and GrowthPlans; Acquire and Manage new client relationships.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships with our clients, negotiating contracts and closing deals.
Your basic role is to help us expand our clientele. You will be the frontline of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Implement skills and experience in B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing enabling and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Managing company and client expectations
- Executing Marketing & Sales objectives
- Managing client accounts
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching market and industry trends