PiMARQ JD Code: 061
Role Name: Embedded Software Engineer
- Experience using following communication protocols – UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, MODBUS.
- Experience interfacing peripheral modules like RTC, Encoders, 7/14 segment displays, motor drivers.
- Experience working with Real Time Operating Systems.
- Experience using version control systems like GIT, Subversion etc.
- Experience with hardware design would be an advantage
- Experience developing/customising bootloaders would be a bonus.
- Experience with cyber security especially Public Key Infrastructure would be a bonus.
- Experience leading team members would also be an advantage.
- Ability to lead a small team of junior engineers would be a plus.
- 3-5 years of firmware development experience on ARM Cortex M based microcontrollers
- Package up to 7L PA
- Urgent job opening immediate joiners are welcome to apply
- No work from home option
- Telephonic technical round
- Machine coding round at Client’s office
- HR round