PiMARQ JD Code: 060
Role Name: Full Stack Developer
About Company: The client is a start-up which is transforming digital payments in India through a contactless mobile payment interface. Their technology enables any business- small or large to accept payments using NFC technology which is already present in contactless credit/debit cards. They also have technology to support closed loop prepaid wallets over NFC which has the potential to bring massive amounts of unbanked customers into a formal digital payment ecosystem.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with Android development – kotlin, RX-java, design pattern.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Spring boot, Hibernate.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
- 2-5 Year of Full Stack development experience