PiMARQ JD Code: 086
Role Name: IONIC-Mobile Apps Developer
Job Profile: Looking for a Hybrid Mobile Developer with expertise in the IONIC Framework .The Hybrid Mobile Application Developer designs develops and tests new hybrid mobile applications using web technologies and Ionic framework to deliver high-quality application experiences across multiple mobile platforms
- Experience as a developer creating iOS and Android mobile applications with HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Ionic, HTML.
- Understand Apples Human Interface Guidelines and other UX & UI standards to create scalable products.
- Strong Knowledge of Code Repository and Version Control Systems like SVN, GIT, or any other.
- Able to Optimize for multi-device iPhone, iPad, Tablet & Smartphones.
- Should be good at API integration Worked on Social API integration.
- Experience designing and developing application authorization and authentication.
- Work on software architecture and development of Hybrid Mobile applications and communicate technical limitations/roadblocks to the team.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, UI Kit, offline storage, threading, performance tuning, and all UI components in the Android/IOS object library foundation.
- Work on 3rd party libraries, cloud message APIs, and push notifications.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
- Strong Knowledge of MySQL, Firebase or similar databases.
- Published 2 or more apps in Google Play Store and Apple iTunes store
- Designs and codes features, tests and other hybrid mobile application components to meet the needs of the business
- Ensures that hybrid mobile applications work well across target platforms
- Assists with the UX design of mobile applications
Experience Required: 1+ years of Experience