We are looking for a motivated Marketing Executive to join our team, who is a self-starter and
able to expand our sales and marketing activities. The successful candidate will be responsible
for developing and executing marketing plans to increase brand awareness, generate leads that
convert to sales, customer loyalty. You will be responsible for creating promotional materials,
attending and conducting marketing events.
Designation: Marketing Executive (Full time)
Location: Jayanagar, Bangalore
Education: MBA – Marketing
Experience: 1 year. We’re open to freshers as long as you’re passionate about the role!
Salary: 3 Lakhs plus incentives with travel allowance (as per actual)
Job Highlights: Only candidates with fluency in English, Kannada & Hindi who are open to
travel within and outside Bangalore can apply for this role.
• Candidates within Bangalore are highly preferred.
• This role involves 50-60% of travelling to specific regions within & outside Bangalore for
collaboration and branding activities.
• Shall possess a high degree of convincing skills.
• Shall possess excellent communication, listening, negotiation & presentation skills, smart
and dynamic personality.
• Demonstrated ability to meet targets.
• Understanding of Hard Core Marketing activities from branding till lead generation.
• Handling ATL / BTL promotional activities which includes working with Media Houses,
coming up with corporate videos, events & promotions, campaign management.
• Develop new leads through research, cold calling, email marketing, networking, strategizing
with contacts and prospects.
• Participate in campaigns to promote products, services and brand visibility.
• Create and manage promotional materials, including product displays, flyers, posters,
banners, and giveaways.
• Managing sales & marketing and pitch individuals as well as corporate clients in person.
• Develop and implement field marketing plans to meet business objectives.
• Develop and implement marketing and sales strategies to drive sales and meet objectives.
• Establish and maintain relationships with clients, key stakeholders and partners.
• Monitor and report on campaign performance and suggest improvements.