PiMARQ JD Code: 098
Role Name: MOBILE Developer
Functions may include acting as lead web developer, and lead iOS and/ or Android developer, gathering requirements around functionality and translating those requirements into simple but effective web and mobile solutions, designing mobile user interfaces, developing and maintaining websites, enhancing web/mobile user experience
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/web.
- Working with the front-end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Optimizing performance for the apps /web.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Required Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven development experience in desktop and mobile web development.
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and mobile usability design principles.
- A track record of delivering successful consumer products
- iOS –
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Familiar with xcode
- Android –
- Strong OO design and programming skills
- Familiar with the Android SDK
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Familiar with Eclipse
- Common –
- Understanding of other compiled languages
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience building web and native apps
- Experience using social media APIs
- Using version control (e.g. SVN)
- Desirable skills:
- LAMP development experience.
- PHP frameworks.
- Creative design skills.
- Working with a content management system such as Drupal
Note: Working with Moddle is an advantage
Location: Uttarahalli, Bengaluru