PiMARQ JD Code: 044
Role Name: PHP Web Developer
- Perfect role for someone looking to grow with a fast paced and thriving software product and consulting organization.
- This PHP &Moodle Developer performs a key role in creating and maintaining learning management systems based on Moodle and PHP, including design, configurations, branding and customizations.
- This position provides great opportunity for PHP developers for growing skills and gaining experience in a fast-paced environment by interacting with the customers and building enterprise level applications based on PHP/Moodle
- Designing and building enterprise level learning management systems based on Moodle/PHP
- Perform design, configure, customize and implement responsive and effective LMS systems
- Implement multi-tenancy scalable Moodle architecture
- Integrate with plugins when required, write scripts to automate Moodle routines and processes
- Planning and implementing API integrations with third parties when required
- Analyze business processes, and user requirements to establish Moodle
- Support Moodle/PHP implementations and resolve any technical issues
Required Experience: 1 to 4 Years
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understanding of various Moodle modules & experience in customizing the functionalities and developing custom themes.
- 1+ years of experience in integrating plug-ins and writing new plug-ins to extend the Moodle system core features
- 1+ years of experience in XML data structures and Web Services (SOA)
- 1+ years of experience in MySQL and other RDBMS
- Proven experience with Moodle API and integration with third party systems
- Knowledge in Zend, Joomla, Drupal or WordPress would be a plus
- Engineering in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) or equivalent