PiMARQ JD Code: 078
Role Name: SALES PERSONNEL
- Provide first class service in order to push the sales of the product.
- Act as intermediary between production & client
- Makes necessary phone calls & meetings to help sales
- Allows people make inquiries as necessary
Tasks & Activities:
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available.
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products & services as deemed necessary by clients & management
- Schedules appointments & meetings as necessary
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self & other sales people through various resources
- Find ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sell to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties & guarantees
- Analyses & creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyses the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Sets up booth/s at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meet sales deadlines.
Experience Required: 3-5 Years of Experience
Note: The candidate must have a 2 wheeler
This is an immediate joining job opening