PiMARQ JD Code: 094
Role Name: Senior UI/UX Designer
We offer our UI/UX designer to be a part of an elite team in a go-getter culture, designing visually immersive UI experience for our flagship product, arguably first of its kind, with some of the World’s biggest brands across different domains like banking, financial services, cross border remittances, e-commerce, distribution network, etc;
You will tackle complex tasks and translate them into easy-to-use screens and features, in relentless pursuit of visually immersive next generation UI experience. You will craft intuitive, seamless interfaces for end users, produce hi-fidelity layouts, prototypes, and other design assets to facilitate the continuous development process, while adhering to UI best practices and approaches. The role is cross-functional and requires the individual to own and push through projects that touch upon business, operations, technology, marketing, and client experience
Core Technical, Experience must have:
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in UI/UX design
- A strong portfolio of UI work and proven experience in designing mobile apps, complex enterprise applications.
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin and other design tools like Adobe Creative Cloud, Marvel app, etc.
- Familiarity with Web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, etc.) and usability best practices
- Creating style guides, recognizing patterns and building documentation with team members.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment and handle multiple projects.
- Experience in BFSI segment is a plus.
- Customer-first mentality, intellectual curiosity, and hunger.
- Interested in learning new technologies, creative, open-minded and a great team player.
Education: Engineering degree or any Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
Experience: 8-12 years