PiMARQ JD Code: 070- Updated
Role Name: UI/UX Designer
About Company: Our client is envisioned as a platform that can deliver analytical business insights while keeping the complexity out. They help develop and integrate business analytics, the key ingredient in any digital transformation, on a ready-to-use data lake platform supported by a range of managed and concierge services.
They have an amazing team that brings tremendous depth in the data warehouse, business intelligence and analytics area with experience ranging from 15 years to 25 years. A majority of their team members have worked for large IT consulting companies such as Capgemini, DXC and large corporations such as GM and Unilever.
- Collect, research, investigate and evaluate user requirements and deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design which makes the role extremely important for success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- UX Design: Conduct user research, perform usability testing, create user personas, determine information architecture of a digital product / web app, design interactions, quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and high fidelity mockups. Test product on real users. Determine how user interacts with the products
- UI Design: Visual Design, Interface Design, Brand design, layout, design graphic elements, and high fidelity UI design
Day to day activities:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitively and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centred solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Choosing interface that enable the users to accomplish tasks in the shortest possible time, abandon brands that don’t meet these efficiency and apply ease-of use standards such as material design.
- Ensuring that the voice of the customer is present by incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design
- Gathering performing metrics analysis post-launch and do design/UX optimization efforts
- Responsible for developing best online experience
- Designing ideas using various creative tools and technologies.
- Design graphic interface elements
- Lead one or more full stack developers
- Work with module leaders to design UI for modules
Growth & Development:
- Opportunities to gain real life experience in length and breadth of applying creativity to modern web apps for amazing user experience.
- An engineering graduate in Computer Science from a reputed institute.
- Azure certification and ML certifications shall be added advantage.
Core Skills & Competencies:
- Know how to use prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma or equivalent
- Any one of ReactJS/Vue.JS/Anguar.JS
- Experience in variety of UI/UX design tools
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- A creative mind
Background / Experience:
- Experience in UI/UX Design
- Worked and lead Agile Teams and familiar with agile development methodologies
- Experience in designing and developing web applications end to end with Microsoft .NET and Azure stacks shall be an added advantage
- Experience in developing applications using CI/CD pipeline shall be an added advantage
- Experience in Python shall be an added advantage.
- Software Product Development Companies
- Such as Figma, Axure, InVision, Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe XD
- Communicate with product and engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership.
Location: Work from Home
Experience: 2+ years