Standing amidst a charged up, cheering crowd while the first version of your revolutionary product is unveiled! Ah it feels great…until you are woken up by the shrill sound of the alarm clock, a reminder of the dawn of another ordinary day!
Have you stumbled upon a million dollar idea but have no idea where to start? You can push that dream into its reality. Deciding to embark on an entrepreneurial journey is daunting especially if you are a first-timer. Do you suffer from the pangs of self doubt? Is my idea good enough? Do you have what it takes to be a business owner? Do you have a strong desire to be your own boss? Are you just not made for the 9-5 square desk job? There is only one way to find out. In order to learn the most important things in life you must each day surmount a fear and just begin.
Here are the top 5 factors to consider and sort out before you head out into the market
- The best of businesses were incepted as a way for the founder to create opportunities for themselves by solving a problem they faced. So what is the problem your business is going to solve and what value is it going to add?
- The next step is to chart out your consumer base. Is there a need for the product? Who else is facing the same problem? Will they be open to use your solution? Does it require educating your customer?
- How many other people are doing something similar? Do you have any direct competitors? Is there a differentiating factor in your product? How big is the market?
- What kind of a business model do you have in mind? Do you have an effective business plan?
- What are the legal, financial and technological needs for your business?
That said there are ways to be better equipped to handle the vast territory of unknown that comes with starting a new venture.
PiMARQ has a program designed just for you called the Wantrepreneur to Entrepreneur Teaching and Learning Program (W2ETLP). This program has been custom designed to build pivotal entrepreneurial skills to give your start-up the best chance of success. The program starts at beginner Level 1: Novice, that requires no previous business or entrepreneurship experience.
Overview of the program: Have an idea but don’t know where to start? How does a good idea become a viable opportunity? Curious about entrepreneurship but don’t know what to do? The program is designed to guide people of all ages and backgrounds through the process of founding a company.
From developing a new business idea, doing market research, designing and testing, formulating a business plan to pitching. This course is designed to cover concept, design, organization, legal and financial requirements, technology and management of new enterprises.
Purpose: The course is designed to take you from opportunity identification to launch
Who is the training for: Aspiring entrepreneurs interested in product and business development.
Duration: 1 day
Training Format: In house interactive session with workshops and role plays by industry experts
*This program can be customized to suit your needs
Leave a Reply